Thursday, December 13, 2012

Minecraft Survival Island #2 mob grinder

In the last  Survival Island video I found a cave, built a house and put up torches around the island. In this video I explored the cave there is 5 iron, 16 coal and a ton of gravel (not that good of a cave) no caves, caverns, or mineshaft's. So plan on making a mob grinder  to get string and make a fishing rod and a bed. For some reason trees aren't growing for like three days in the real world I hope to find the the treasure of the Lost curator. 



Sorry there will not be a Starcraft 2 video the mouse was glitchy and the servers had massive lag so I will be doing a tekkit post instead. Please put in the comments any suggestions of Christmas videos I can do if team fortress 2 is your suggestion I can't there is so much lag I cant play. 

No comments:

Post a Comment